The rules for my blog

  • 1.Please Do Not Be Racist, Sexist etc
  • 2.Please Do Not Add Any Explicit Materials To This Blog
  • 3.Please Do not use to much slang
  • 4.Please Keep Comments Understandable
  • 5.Please feel free To Add Comments

3ds MAX Annimation

Monday, October 1, 2007

My First Post

Well I've finally started bogging for my college course. The Blog name is a bit boring I know but all I could think of at the time.

Well I've been at college for a few weeks now. The course is very interesting I prefer it to last years. (Although the course's name is the same because I had to re-do it because I was ill and missed most of the last one). I have made some interesting friends. There is more website design in this course which I like and less databases which is good because it's one of the subjects I failed last year.

Well don't know what else to write at the moment so when i think of something else slightly interesting I'll post again.


No comments: