The rules for my blog

  • 1.Please Do Not Be Racist, Sexist etc
  • 2.Please Do Not Add Any Explicit Materials To This Blog
  • 3.Please Do not use to much slang
  • 4.Please Keep Comments Understandable
  • 5.Please feel free To Add Comments

3ds MAX Annimation

Monday, October 1, 2007

My Thoughts On this Song

I was asked my thoughts on Bob Marley-Get Up Stand Up Live at the Rainbow. I thought it was quite repetitive and didn't make much sense. I'm not a great fan of Reggae so this song didn't really appeal to me.

I was also asked my thoughts on Bob Marley-No Women No Cry Live at the Rainbow. I thought it was better than the other song I listened to. It made more sense with a chorus that is memorable. All in all a better song in my opinion


Well don't know what else to write at the moment so when i think of something else slightly interesting I'll post again.

No comments: