The rules for my blog

  • 1.Please Do Not Be Racist, Sexist etc
  • 2.Please Do Not Add Any Explicit Materials To This Blog
  • 3.Please Do not use to much slang
  • 4.Please Keep Comments Understandable
  • 5.Please feel free To Add Comments

3ds MAX Annimation

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Around The World, Around The World

Well since I got Google analytics I have found that my blog is proving rather popular. Please remember that I have not advertised this blog anywhere. So to be truthful I don’t know how people are finding it (Please leave a comment to tell me).

I’ve had visits from:
San Leandro in California
Bristol, Cumbernauld, Falkirk, Edinburgh also Aberdeen (wow who was that?) in the UK
Montreal in Canada
Mazatlan and Mexico City in Mexico
Marrakech in Morocco
And others

Please when you visit leave a comment

Well don't know what else to write at the moment so when I think of something else slightly interesting I'll post again.

No comments: