The rules for my blog

  • 1.Please Do Not Be Racist, Sexist etc
  • 2.Please Do Not Add Any Explicit Materials To This Blog
  • 3.Please Do not use to much slang
  • 4.Please Keep Comments Understandable
  • 5.Please feel free To Add Comments

3ds MAX Annimation

Monday, November 12, 2007

Whats been going on?

Well I'm still trying to get to grips with fruity loops (see post What I did during the holidays) I’m getting slightly better at it.
I made a short (quite bad) tune. Its good fun and I enjoy messing around on it.

Also I managed to break my guitar strings (again!) so I haven’t been able to use it recently :(, which kind of sucks.

Also my sister was up for a long weekend. It was good to see her because she lives in Doncaster so I don’t see her to often. I also saw my 8 month old niece.

Well don't know what else to write at the moment so when I think of something else slightly interesting I'll post again.

No comments: