The rules for my blog

  • 1.Please Do Not Be Racist, Sexist etc
  • 2.Please Do Not Add Any Explicit Materials To This Blog
  • 3.Please Do not use to much slang
  • 4.Please Keep Comments Understandable
  • 5.Please feel free To Add Comments

3ds MAX Annimation

Friday, November 16, 2007

Well I Finally Got It

RISE OF THE TYRANT ALBUM COVER

Well I finally got Arch Enemy’s (pictured above) new album RISE OF THE TYRANT.

I think its great, much better than their last one. Angela Gossow’s vocals are much more natural without the computer added effects and multichannel recordings. Also Christopher Amott is also back after a period of two years teaching music in Sweden. So he adds his guitar style which I think arch enemy lacked when he left.

For more information about Arch Enemy or RISE OF THE TYRANT please see the wiki article

PLEASE NOTE ALL LINKS OPEN IN A NEW WINDOW

RISE OF THE TYRANT article

Arch Enemy article

Please Also visit the official site
Arch Enemy Offical Page


Well don't know what else to write at the moment so when i think of something else slightly interesting I'll post again.

No comments: